Today I am noting a very brief overview of what I have been working on in the past two weeks…
What have you accomplished this week (list specific items accomplished)?
– Make sure the new feature is rendered in the template
– started writing test cases
What issues or roadblocks have you encountered this week?
– I have been having some errors while trying to run my simple unit test
– There are a lot more fixes I need to work on than I thought.
Have they been resolved, and if so, how?
– The unit test errors are still there but I am working on resolving them
– I need to find a way to properly use analyzers just for the tags
Do any of the issues or roadblocks still exist and what steps have been
taken to resolve them?
– Yes I need to fix some bugs that lead to wrong related results i.e. use analyzer
I have discuss it with my mentor and so far we decided I first get the unit test working, then
I work on fixing the bulk indexing and lastly we work on the analyzers before we move on
to anything additional that might come up.
How does your progress compare to your project schedule?
On schedule I believe, but I have a lot more things I need to soon complete.